Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Work After Work

We are defined by the stories we tell.
My tagline is Work after work. 
Both work - my passion and love, being a pharmacist at daytime and therapist to my kids.
Whatever I do with my kids is taught, checked by therapists during conference, even I took part during session. These girls are my Hero!!We are on board towards maturation! Allowing myelination of neural net system, and aiming a beautiful highway and growth!!❤❤❤ Nothing stops till I say so, everything gonna grow with me!!!

A rare alliance, merging of love, connection and work....after work. Masgutova in action by extraordinary couple towards Change Destined! ❤Changes is Possibble. Never Give Up.  Reach for the stars.  Smile Above Everything.

 We are committed to our goals, no doubt! God's way of making me so important  to my kids and to execute it from my heart is extraordinarily good.  It is nourishing to my soul❤

Smile more and give your best from your heart. Doing something out of love, tiredness is powerless. More to come!  ❤



We found one nice, conducive spot,  surrounded with lots of energy- near to the prayer altar. A perfect place to continue therapy,   without much distraction on our new massage table❤...look at that!  Ms Laddoo is too excited to reach for the stars!!!!


To be the beacon of fun and light spreading joy while doing work. For me MNRI is another form of love. ❤❤❤
❤NEVER GIVE UP❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giriesha gets herself into sitting position!!❤❤

The much awaited moment. Somewhere in September 2019, my supergirl Giriesha who used to come up half way from lying position, currently ca...