Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Besides A Pharmacist......

Beside being a Pharmacist, I'm also a therapist to my daughters.  Basically work after work.  Normally I start my MNRI work around 7.30pm ,1hour each session for each daughter. At times,  I too include other exercises like Brain Gym and other homework given by their other therapists.  So far,  I have attended many therapy courses for my daughters such as:
- Brain Gym for Special Needs (BG170),  conducted by Cecilia Koester in 2015
-Brain Gym Level 101 in KL
-Masgutova Dynamic and Postural Reflex Pattern Intergration (by Dr.Svetlana Masgutova from Svetlana Masgutova Educational Institute, US ; 2017)  in Chennai, India
- JSJ course by Pn. Yonie , Singapore 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment

Giriesha gets herself into sitting position!!❤❤

The much awaited moment. Somewhere in September 2019, my supergirl Giriesha who used to come up half way from lying position, currently ca...