Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My family..........The Five Superstars


I am a hospital pharmacist, my husband is a science officer. Both of us blessed with three kids. My eldest is 11 years old boy and he is going to school. My second and third daughters are special needs diagnosed with genetic disorder of TELO-2 mutation. We are one special family in this whole world.

Trip to Genting Highlands, 2015
                                              
My first daughter,Giriesha
                                                               

Giriesha,my Superstar
                                                        

Both our daughters

                                                              
Family photo on Deepavali 2015
                                                      
Wedding portrait 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giriesha gets herself into sitting position!!❤❤

The much awaited moment. Somewhere in September 2019, my supergirl Giriesha who used to come up half way from lying position, currently ca...