Wednesday, September 5, 2018

My Anapoorni Devi-MOM



My mom spent her lifetime mostly cooking for the family since she was in school esp when my grandma wasn't well at that time. My mom was a teacher &  she even prepared meals for us siblings to have lunch after school everyday. Every weekend, sure enough will be waiting for her delicacies; taufu sumbat, apom seri ayu, cucur udang are my favorites.  I'm happy & thankful that my  children too growing  with healthy home cooked food esp my mom's extreme care & concern over Giriesha's diet amazes me. I can't do much or even nothing to return all that she still doing for me. All I know ..Amma,  you are like our Anapoorni Devi ❤❤❤❤❤❤












I LOVE YOU MA, VERY MUCH! !❤❤❤❤

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky Puan sheila ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete

Giriesha gets herself into sitting position!!❤❤

The much awaited moment. Somewhere in September 2019, my supergirl Giriesha who used to come up half way from lying position, currently ca...