Tuesday, September 4, 2018

My Dazzling Angels........


WE ARE THE SUPER PARENTS with two special need daughters diagnosed with TELO2 gene mutation.  After 8 years of research in Japan, doctor and researchers found out the cause of our first daughter’s global developmental delay is caused by the mutation of this gene called TELO-2 , a syndromic intellectual disability disorder caused by variants in TELO-2. Further details on this syndrome can be found in this article. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929716300490. My first daughter is now 9 years old presented with epilepsy and second daughter is 5 years old without epilepsy. Both my angels have the most BEAUTIFUL SMILE in this whole world. Our three precious kids mean the world to us.
My Beautiful Giriesha
My cutie Laddoo
Ms. Laddoo in traditional attire
with my son on my Birthday
The loving brother

Holidays in Genting 2015
Giriesha on her favorite bouncer
Trip to India 2015- Our Healing Journey for Giriesha.

Trip to a temple in Selangor after Giriesha's eye apppointment in HKL
Leisure time at the park











No comments:

Post a Comment

Giriesha gets herself into sitting position!!❤❤

The much awaited moment. Somewhere in September 2019, my supergirl Giriesha who used to come up half way from lying position, currently ca...